What We Collect
In order to create an account with Terrabitcoin and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information from you. Depending on your use of the Services, this information may include:
- Information You Provide: Personal information, such as your e-mail address, country of residence, telephone number, username and password details. We will request this information when you register as a User of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through Terrabitcoin, or request any information.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Terrabitcoin: When you access our Site or Services, or communications from Terrabitcoin, we may collect your Internet Protocol address (IP address), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access within our Services platforms, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit our one or more of the Site or Services platforms, and other similar information.
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
How We Use Information
We may use the information that you provide and/or we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To operate, maintain, improve, promote, and protect all of the features and services provided by the Services;
- To establish and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience of the Services; and
- To track your use of the Services so that we can improve Terrabitcoin’s functionalities, look and features offering.
How This Information is Shared
–Information That’s Shared with other Registered Users
When you register as a user of the Services, your username and other information you provide may be displayed as part of your public profile and becomes public information that can be viewed and collected by other registered users. This information may include your username, e-mail address, profile photo(s), your published content, comments, contributions to discussions, or other forms of engagement on the Services.
-Information That Isn’t Shared Publicly
The following information will not be publicly disseminated nor disclosed to other users of the Services:
- Your password information;
- Your IP address;
- Your phone number;
- Communications you send to Terrabitcoin (e.g. when seeking support services, or reporting a problem).
Terrabitcoin may share your personal information with other organizations to identify investing members or for their own marketing or promotional uses.
-Information That’s Shared with Trusted Third Parties Services
-Information That’s Shared to Protect Terrabitcoin and Comply with the Law
We may disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with laws in Europe, the laws of other jurisdictions, as applicable, and law enforcement. Further, we reserve the right to disclose your information when we believe in good faith after reasonable inquiry that doing so is necessary or appropriate to protect ourselves from liability or allegations of misconduct; to prevent fraud, abuse, or unlawful uses; to enforce or apply our online Terms of Services; or to protect the legal rights and safety of Terrabitcoin, users of the Services, or others.
We will use your e-mail address for administrative communications, customer service and membership purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Services.
We may periodically send promotional materials or notifications in accordance with your preferences that you may opt-out of at any time by updating your notification settings within your account or by contacting Terrabitcoin’s customer support team.
We may also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Access to Your Information
To update, correct, or delete certain of your user information and preferences, please log-in and update your account. You may also request to update, correct, or delete the personal information you have provided to us by contacting customer service. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. The Services are not available to persons under the age of 18.
If you choose to provide us with information, including personal information, you understand that we are transferring it to Terrabitcoin’s locations and systems in the Bahamas.
Advertisers and Analytics Providers
Analytics: Terrabitcoin uses a variety of third-party services to help us understand the use of our Sites and Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, such as cookies or your IP address.
For example, the information generated by the cookie and other platform-specific technology about your use of our Services (including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Sites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. Terrabitcoin employs procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Contacting Us at Terrabitcoin